How to lose belly fat but gain booty? First of all, I don’t have a booty. You can say that I am flat bootied. My mother used to say that all my butt went to my chest.
I was never bootiful, but I don’t mind having a flat booty. I do understand the desire to have more junk in the trunk is high on a female’s list.
So without further ado, let’s dive deep on how to lose belly fat but gain booty.
How to lose belly fat but gain booty today
I am not female and lack the desire to have a big booty. However, I do know how nutrition and fitness affect the body.
It’s important to know that you cannot spot reduce fat. Nor can you target spots to store your fats.
That’s why when people ask me, how to get your stomach fat to your buttocks, my flat ass chuckles a little bit.
Your body does whatever the hell it wants with it. So, stop listening to the lies some experts tell you.
Listen up bootycup. This is what you need to do…
How to lose belly fat but gain booty like a Brazillian
Now, let me tell you how you can lose belly fat but gain booty. The real truth and nothing but the truth.
You need to build up your buttocks. Your behind, your junk in your trunk.
The best way to build your booty is to target your glutes. Your derriere is made up and shaped by your gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus. Don’t forget the fats that go over them.
Some people are just gifted with plumper buttocks, and yes, your genes determine how big is your bum.
If you target your glutes, you will see a rounder, firmer butt. You may not look like those Brazillian with high booties, but you will have a better-looking heinie.
Do the following exercises to start seeing results as soon as possible.
Demystifying the myth of “knees shouldn’t go past your toes when squatting.” You may have heard trainers or websites saying you shouldn’t squat past your toes as it puts a lot of strain on your knee joints.
Well, a study found that if you do, you’re more likely to put more pressure on your back and hips. The only time you shouldn’t let your toes go past your knees is when you have a knee injury.
[source: Effect of knee position on hip and knee torques during the barbell squat.]
Here’s how you should perform a proper squat:
- Stand with legs shoulder-width apart.
- Sit down like there is an imaginary chair behind you.
- Squat down as low as you can slightly letting your knees go past the toes.
- Drive your body straight back up to your starting position.
- Stand with your back facing a chair. Rest the front of your foot on top of the chair.
- Use your front leg to squat your body down while using the back leg to keep your balance.
- Drive your body back up by pushing yourself with the heel of your front foot.
- Repeat with the other leg.
This is a variation of the squat, which is mixed in with MMA training.
- Start in a neutral position.
- Squat down.
- When you drive your body back up, use either leg to kick an imaginary opponent to your side.
- A proper, powerful sidekick is pivoting your foot 180 degrees, as you face your butt towards the opponent and kick landing your heel on their face.
- Start in a neutral position.
- Take a step forward.
- Drop the back knee towards the floor.
- Once your back knee is close to the floor, drive your body back up using your front heel.
- Alternate with your left and right leg for each rep.
Similar to front lunges, but instead of stepping forward, you step backward.
- Start in a neutral position.
- Take a step backward.
- When your front leg is bent at 90 degrees, push your self up using the heel of your back foot.
Okay, I made up the name. However, it’s you starting in a kneeling position and standing up.
- Start by kneeling on the floor.
- Put one leg forward to drive your body back up to a standing position.
- Alternate between legs.
- Get on all fours, hands, and knees.
- Keeping your back straight, kick your heel up towards the ceiling.
- Make sure you don’t use your back to lift your heel. Instead, use your hips and glutes.
- Repeat the same steps with the other leg.
Squat with kickbacks
- Stand in a neutral position.
- Keep your arms straight on the side.
- Do a full squat.
- As you get up, kick one leg behind you while you straighten your body and arms to be in line with your leg.
- Return to starting position and repeat the same process using your other leg.
How to do these exercises to lose belly fat but gain booty
Pick 3 types of exercise from the list above and do 4 sets of reps to failure for each. To further explain, let’s say I picked squats, Bulgarian squats, and sidekicks squat as an example.
I would start with 1 set of squats doing reps to failure. Reps to failure mean doing the exercise until your muscles are fatigued.
Have a rest for 30 seconds to 1 minute then do the second set. Repeat until you complete all 4 sets, then move onto the next exercise, the Bulgarian squats. After you complete the 4 sets, move on to sidekicks squat.
Do this once a week, let your legs rest. Resting is very important as training for your success in reshaping your butt.
How to get your stomach fat to your buttocks
As mentioned, my flat ass laughs a little when I get asked this question, “How to get your stomach fat to your buttocks?”
If you have tried the method mentioned above to no success, then you might consider going under the knife.
There is no other natural way I can think of for you to have a plump butt. I don’t recommend surgery at all when it comes to shaping your body. Always go natural.
Surgeries are costly, there are risks, and you may end up looking worse. In saying that, obviously the skills of a plastic surgeon are taken into account. Find yourself a well-reputed surgeon to cut your stomach fat and shoot it into your butt.
Some trainers will try to score points by saying stupid things like putting your stomach fat into your butt. When you hear that, run for the hills!
You have no control where your body decides to put the fat. And you certainly can’t target where you can get rid of the fat.
To lose fat in your stomach, you have to lose your overall weight. There are specific exercises to help your butt protrude a little.
The exercises target your hamstrings, glutes, and quads to help round out your bum.
If these abovementioned methods do not work, you might consider having a surgeon do the hard work for you. Which, most of the time comes with a hefty price tag.
Go with a surgeon with past successes, note plural. And when a surgeon has a good reputation, they are usually expensive.
Would you put your precious derriere in the hands of a cheap trainee?
It’s definitely hard to get a flat stomach and a plump booty. But, supplements can help you lose the extra fat easier while working on your tortilla booty. Try these effective and scientifically proven fat burning supplements.
“I have the metabolism of a sloth and a body that hates putting on muscles. This curse motivated me to study weight loss and nutrition. I want to share my experiences and knowledge to help you achieve your ideal body.”— Christian Tanobey