It’s possible to lose belly fat in 3 days.
Am I nuts? Quite possibly.
Let’s get into some in-depth research and analysis on how you can lose belly fat in 3 days. Alternatively, I will tell you another option.
- The natural way to lose belly fat in 3 days
- 5 ways to lose belly fat in 3 days at home
- Exercises to lose your belly fat in 3 days
- How to lose belly fat in 3 days without exercise
- An egg diet to lose your belly fat in 3 days
- Drink Recipes to lose belly fat in 3 days
- Tips to a successful belly fat loss in 3 days or less
The natural way to lose belly fat in 3 days
Losing weight is easy; my boxer friend told me. He goes on to say, “all you have to do is eat clean and train hard.”
“Oh, right, Mr. Roids,” I mumbled. I thought, perhaps the methods involved illicit drugs, so I asked another question. “Can you lose your belly fat in 3 days, naturally?”, to which my friend replied.
I declined; I knew what sparring with my friend entailed. It’s me getting hammered with a 16oz glove.
Now, he is a semi-pro boxer and has dozens of fights under his belt. Losing weight, for him, is “easy” because he has cut weight more than many.
However, for us, mere mortals, it’s not a simple task. Some of us don’t know what to do, and some, like me, loves food too much.
Although once you know what’s involved, it’s not rocket science, and you commit — success will follow.
Below are ways you can lose belly fat naturally and in the comfort of your own home.
5 ways to lose belly fat in 3 days at home
If you want to know how to lose belly fat at home in 3 days, you’ve come to the right place.
If you are a homebody like me, you know how there are too many things to do at home that will make the day go by like lightning.
Heck, sitting down at home, listening to music keeps me busy. Many things at home can hamper your progress, even stop it.
You should know that I was the type of person that would rather stay home and watch the idiot box all day. This sort of behavior has led to a very undesirable weight and a potbelly.
Since you want to lose belly fat in 3 days, you’re going to have to really watch the calories and train hard as you’ve never done before.
I must tell you though, 3 days to lose belly fat is doable but not healthy. I advise against it.
One of the standard methods to drastically lose weight in a short amount of time is crash dieting; which can lead to a visit to the E.R.
My advice is to come up with a reasonable weight loss goal, instead of asking how to lose your entire belly fat in 3 days at home.
How about losing an inch off your waist for 2 weeks? Or, perhaps, losing 1 kilo per week? Entirely up to you but it has to be achievable within a timeframe. Not look like Brad Pitt or Halle Berry in 3 days.
Now that we got that out of the way, here are what you should do at home to lose some of your beer bellies in 3 days.
1) Clean your house
Yes, cleaning, we all hate it but do you know you can lose calories just by cleaning your home. Washing dishes alone, by hand, not your dishwasher, can make you lose 88 calories. Doing a light clean around the house for 30 minutes will make you lose 85 calories, according to Myfitnesspal.com.
So, take out the broom, dustpan, mop, and start cleaning your home for 3 days straight. If your house is sparkling clean, you can offer your services to your friends for a fee. Hey, the house cleaning business is an untapped source of income.
2) Eat 6 meals a day
While you are at home, it’s easy to binge on eating because you have nothing else to do. You get hungry, run to the pantry, and grab any you could find. In our house, junk food is everywhere! We have many stockpiles of Ferrero Rocher in the cupboard that entices me every time I walk past it.
I know what you are thinking. Why don’t we just stop buying junk food? It’s for the kids you see. Seriously.
An excellent way to combat junk food snacking is to eat smaller meals.
Eating small meals, 6 times a day will hopefully prevent you from putting on calories than you need. Although researchers are still not able to find the right answer to whether eating frequency affects weight loss, you should still do it.
Through experience, it helped me stave off hunger and prevented bouts of binge snacks.
[source: Eating Frequency, Food Intake, and Weight: A Systematic Review of Human and Animal Experimental Studies]
Do you get enough sleep? What is enough? Do you know that how many hours you sleep determines whether you lose weight or gain weight?
Sleeping less than 6 hours a day can give you more time to eat, adding more to your total daily calorie intake.
Sleeping less may even alter your hormones that control hunger.
Not getting enough sleep will also make you tired throughout the day, resulting in less physical activities.
[source: Change in sleep duration and visceral fat accumulation over 6 years in adults.]
4) Eat clean
It would help if you also watched what you are eating because that is one of the reasons, among many, why you have belly fat.
You can do this by merely having smaller meals that are low in carbs and avoiding deep-fried foods; doing so will drastically reduce your calorie intake.
Talking about eating. The following is a simple yet effective way to lose that tire in the middle.
You can further offset your calorie intake by exercising 30 – 45 minutes a day. There are many ways you can do this at home.
Push-up is a great way to improve your upper body strength. If you have a dumbbell, you can start doing some arm curls. If you don’t have any dumbbells, grab something substantial.
Something substantial can be a bucket full of water. Alternatively, you can grab onto something and use your body weight to pull yourself up.
Grab a chair or two for tricep dips. You can also do squats using your body weight, great for your legs.
Exercises to lose your belly fat in 3 days
The healthiest way to lose your belly fat is by eating right and exercising. Offsetting the calories, you take in by sweating it out has been tried and proven to work.
There are many exercises you can do and varies by your skill level. We will focus on exercises you can do at home. So, you can implement these workouts straightaway.
I’m not precisely the avid gym junky, but I was in my younger days. Seven days in the gym was the norm back then, but I learned. It’s not all about exercise. It’s a combination of eating right, training, and mindset. The latter is vital.
Let’s get into the exercises to lose your belly fat in 3 days hopefully. Since you are in such a rush, we will focus on activities that have a direct impact on fat. Albeit, all the exercise will burn fat, these types are made for toasting both subcutaneous fat and visceral fat.
If you don’t know about visceral fat, read this article to learn more:
You can also do all these workouts in the comfort of your own home; doing so will prevent any excuses:
High-intensity interval training (HIIT)
There are many techniques you can use to attempt HIIT. You can use your bodyweight, dumbbells, or cardio machines.
Using your body weight is a great starting point. Essentially, you will be doing strength training and cardio. You’ll be hitting 1 bird with 1 stone. What you’ll need is a timer set to countdown from 30 minutes. Ideally, you should do cardio for 45 minutes to target all fats, but we’ll get you to start exercising first.
30:00) Do jumping jacks for 2 minutes.
- Stand with your feet close together.
- Jump to a position with your feet wide apart, simultaneously clapping your hands over your head.
- Then jump back up again to your starting position.
28:00) Drop down and do some push-ups for 30 seconds.
- Lay on your stomach flat on the floor.
- With your hands at shoulder width, push yourself up, keeping your body straight. Your head, buttocks, and heel should form an imaginary line.
- Lower your body down gently with your chest almost touching the floor. Help keep your body straight by contracting your abs.
- Push your body back up.
27:30) Walk around for 1 minute to catch your breath.
26:30) Run in place at a pace you can sustain for 2 minutes.
24:30) Do tricep dips for 30 seconds.
- Grab a chair and sit on it.
- Grab the edge of the chair with your hands beside your thighs.
- Lower yourself down with your legs straight and the only body part touching the floor is your heel.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, using your palms, push yourself up until your arms are almost straight.
24:00) Walk around for 1 minute.
23:00) Do jumping jacks for 2 minutes.
21:00) Do crunches for 30 seconds.
- Lay on your back flat with your hands cupping your ears and legs bent.
- Using your core muscles, lift your head and upper back up.
- Your upper back should only be a few inches off the floor, while your lower and middle back is flat on the floor.
- Lower your body back down.
- Do not assist your core muscles by grabbing onto your head or ears when going up.
20:30) Walk around for 1 minute.
19:30) Run in place for 2 minutes.
17:30) Do squats for 30 seconds.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- With your hands extended in front of you lower your butt down like you are going to sit on an imaginary chair.
- Keep your back straight and never let your knee past your toes to prevent injuries.
- Once your thighs are parallel to the floor, explode back up.
17:00) Walk around for 1 minute.
16:00) Do jumping jacks for 2 minutes.
14:00) Do a bow and arrow for 30 seconds.
- Get on all fours and pretend you are a four-legged creature.
- Make sure your back is straight, arms straight and in line with your shoulder, your knees straight in line with your hips.
- Draw your right knee up to your chest while your left-hand grab your knee.
- Simultaneously extend your arms and legs up to be in line with your back, head, and butt.
- Draw your knee up to your chest again with your left hand grabbing your knee.
- Alternate with your other knee and arms at the halfway mark.
13:30) Walk around for 1 minute.
12:30) Run in place for 2 minutes.
10:30) Do lunge for 30 seconds.
- Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, with both your hands on the side, holding onto your waist.
- Take a step forward with your right leg and bend your left leg to lower your body.
- When your left leg is almost touching the floor drive your right heel to push your body back up to your original position.
- Alternate with your other leg.
10:00) Walk around for 1 minute.
09:00) Do jumping jacks for 2 minutes.
07:00) Do push-ups with rotation for 30 seconds.
- Do a push-up movement.
- As you get to the top of the movement, turn your torso while extending your arms straight up the ceiling to form an imaginary line with your body and your other arm.
06:30) Walk around for 1 minute.
05:30) Run in one place for 2 minutes.
03:30) Walk for 1 minute.
02:30) Do a mountain climber for 30 seconds.
- Get on a runner’s get set position.
- Your arms straight and in line with your shoulder.
- One leg extended (left), the other (right), bent and close to your chest.
- Your butt should be up and almost in line with your back.
- Bring your extended leg (left) to your chest while simultaneously extending your bent leg (right).
- Alternate with your legs.
02:00) Walk the remainder and cool down.
Doing a HIIT on the treadmill is simple. You can either use it to walk or run. I suggest walking as it has less impact on your joints. However, both are effective in burning your belly fat.
- 2 minutes warm-up.
- 1-minute high intensity.
- 2 minutes of low intensity.
- 1-minute high intensity.
- Repeat for 30 minutes.
How to lose belly fat in 3 days without exercise
It is possible to lose belly fat in 3 days without doing any exercise. I tried the keto diet and never exercised, yet I lost much weight.
Keto diet is a lot similar to the egg diet, which we will go over, except you are not limited to eggs only for breakfast. However, the egg is a staple in Keto. The following is a brief guide to the ketogenic diet:
By following the methods I mentioned above, you should be able to lose the fat gut without doing any tedious training.
However, I recommend you take on some exercise to improve your heart health and overall condition.
Well, if you do, the following is a link to a 7 minutes workout you can do daily to keep you in shape. Research shows that just 7 minutes is enough to lose weight.
An egg diet to lose your belly fat in 3 days
Here’s another method you can use to lose your stomach fat in 3 days— the egg diet.
Eggs contain a tremendous amount of nutrients, but it’s still associated with bad health: even after 60 years of research. The consensus is that eggs have a minimal effect on LDL cholesterol (the bad cholesterol). Many are still in disbelief.
You don’t know how many times I tell my girlfriend that, yet she doesn’t accept. You’d think that being a certified weight loss nutritionist, who researches, and writes about health, she’d trust what I say about food.
Now, don’t go cooking a 3 egged French omelet and eating it daily. The recommended daily intake is 1 egg.
[source: Eggs: good or bad?]
How to lose belly fat in 3 days with an egg diet is easy enough. All you have to do is be strict on your diet.
Also, an egg diet is essentially a low-carb diet. There will be plenty of proteins, green leafy vegetables, and a whole lot of breaking egg wind.
If you do pursue the egg diet regimen, you should know that eating the same thing can be annoying and bland; like any extreme diet.
However, the diet is only for 3 days. After that, you’ll go back to eating your regular meals.
Egg diet meal plan
The egg diet can be intense, so I made a meal plan that is sustainable by adding some snacks.
Here’s an egg diet meal plan to give you an idea so you can start implementing it into your regimen.
- Breakfast. Two sunny-side-up eggs with avocado.
- Morning tea. You can have a banana.
- Lunch. Chicken teriyaki with caramelized tomato.
- Afternoon tea. A handful of nuts.
- Dinner. Fish with asparagus.
- Breakfast. Two boiled eggs with one steamed potato.
- Morning tea. Virtually the same, a banana, or you can vary them.
- Lunch. Beef and green peas.
- Afternoon tea. A handful of peanuts.
- Dinner. Sticky chicken drumsticks with blanched spinach.
- Breakfast. Two eggs omelet with onions and tomato.
- Morning tea. Full fat yogurt.
- Lunch. Pork mince in olive oil, lemon, and coriander. Paired with a spoonful of rice.
- Afternoon tea. Banana.
- Dinner. Pork cutlet with broccoli.
You can vary the meal plan to your liking. Stick to a low-carb meal ratio.
An extreme version of the egg diet
The egg diet is already hard to sustain by not having snacks. However, some people go further by only eating hard-boiled eggs for 14 days.
I am extremely against any extreme versions made by extremists. See what I did there?
So, it would be best if you had a balanced diet and instead of focusing on fast results, concentrate on safe, slow gains, or in this case, losses.
Drink Recipes to lose belly fat in 3 days
How do you lose belly fat in 3 days with these drink recipes? These drinks contain compounds that help metabolizes fat, increases energy, helps build muscles.
- Green tea. There are many varieties of tea. However, green tea has been observed to have the most impact on human health. Green tea contains much goodness compared to other teas. There is absolutely no reason for you not to drink it. The compounds in green tea, epicatechin, epigallocatechin, epicatechin-3-gallate have been proven to help prevent obesity. By increasing thermogenesis and fat oxidation. Green tea is not limited to preventing weight gain. It also has anti-cancer, anti-disease, anti-bad everything. [source: Beneficial effects of green tea: A literature review]
- Coffee! I don’t know why I always get excited, mentioning coffee! In a comparison study of social groups of successful weight managers to a random number of the general public. The study found that weight managers drank more coffee than the general population. I know there are certain variables and more research to do, but why pass on a good cuppa? It also keeps you awake at night, writing, and researching how to lose belly fat. [source: Caffeine intake is related to successful weight loss maintenance.]
- Protein powders. All you need is a shaker and protein powder to increase your muscle mass. You can also replace meals with a protein shake. Drinking protein powders help with muscle repair, muscle hypertrophy, and muscle preservation. [source: A whey-protein supplement increases fat loss and spares lean muscle in obese subjects: a randomized human clinical study]
- Vegetable juice. In contrast to fruit juices which are laden in sugar, vegetable juices may have a great benefit to weight loss. Albeit, more studies are needed to confirm its efficacy on weight management, vegetable juices contain lots of nutrients to keep you healthy. Moreover, vegetable juices can keep your gut healthful and are a healthier alternative to sodas or fruit juices. [source: Health benefit of vegetable/fruit juice-based diet: Role of microbiome]
- Water. Last but certainly not least, water. Water is life, do you know we are comprised of mostly water? Well, 60% is most enough. What happens to us when we get dehydrated? We get dizzy, we get a headache, and we faint. Dehydration is particularly dangerous to infants and older adults which can result in death. Humans can last weeks without food but die in 3 days without water. Grim but real facts; hence, water is life. You can lose your belly fat by replacing your sugar-rich beverages with plain, unadulterated, water. Throw away those sports drinks, save your money, and drink water. [source: Water Consumption Increases Weight Loss During a Hypocaloric Diet Intervention in Middle-aged and Older adults]
Tips to a successful belly fat loss in 3 days or less
- Only eat when you are hungry.
- Eat small portions.
- Eat slowly.
- Take in at least 2 liters of water daily — more on your training days.
- Exert as much effort as you can when working out.
- Don’t half-ass everything.
- It would be best if you exercised first thing in the morning to prevent procrastination.
- Aim for 6 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Commit to a healthy lifestyle.
If you can’t lose all your belly fat in 3 days, keep going. The accumulated result will stack up and will reveal your abs.