Men's HealthShow Filters
Showing all 4 results
Showing all 4 results
There are many men out there who want to stay healthy, fit, and be well. And why wouldn’t they?
There are many benefits of living a healthy lifestyle; men can live longer, feel better about themselves, and experience increased energy levels.
So what is stopping men from getting started on their journey towards wellness?
They don’t know where to start!
This article will provide men with the tools they need to start their wellness journey by talking about how men can best achieve health through the following:
- Nutrition (a few examples include eating more fruit and vegetables).
- Exercise (examples include taking walks or playing sports).
- Stress relief (examples include meditation or massage therapy).
- Mental health (examples include seeing a therapist or psychiatrist).
Nutrition for men’s health
Add these foods to your grocery list to bolster your manhood.
- Tomato – The nutrient- and antioxidant-rich tomatoes offer several potential benefits. They contain lycopene, which studies have linked to healthier sperm production and reduced risk of prostate cancer. In addition, they’re rich in vitamin C that may be associated with increased concentrations of healthy males’ sperm cells. Eating the tomato also has been found to reduce chances of developing prostate cancer due to its high content of Lycopenes that is a red-pigmented antioxidant compound.
- Spinach – Spinach is one of the most folate-rich foods around, and this nutrient helps promote blood flow. Magnesium in spinach also enhances testosterone levels which may boost sexual function. Spinach worked for Popeye, and it may help you too! This green vegetable contains a high amount of folic acid with benefits including increasing male fertility and helping to maintain healthy circulation by boosting oxygenation throughout your body. In addition to its many health benefits, eating cooked spinach delivers 77% of an adult’s daily value for vitamin A per cup, thus making it highly nutritious from head to toe!
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal might have some beneficial effects on erectile function. It contains the amino acid L-arginine, which may help treat sexual dysfunction and boost testosterone levels.
- Coffee – Is coffee the new Viagra? Maybe! A study of over 3,000 men who were more likely to report erectile dysfunction had a lower caffeine intake than those with low levels. However, these findings are based on self-reporting, so they may not be completely reliable.
- Avocado – Avocados, which grow in pairs on avocado trees and resemble testicles, were named by the Aztecs when they first discovered them. They may improve sperm quality because of their vitamin E content. One medium avo provides 9% DV for zinc, an essential mineral linked to fertility and testosterone production.
- Apples – There are some great health benefits of eating apples. One is that they contain ursolic acid, which may help prevent prostate cancer cells from growing. More research needs to be done to understand how this would translate into apple peels being eaten rather than the compound directly applied to cancerous cells. Some other studies suggest that men who consume more fruits and vegetables have better odds of beating prostate cancer.
- Chilli – While there isn’t extensive evidence that spicy food increases testosterone levels, this chemical in hot peppers may have some advantages. Dietary capsaicin intake could potentially improve one’s mood and provide an aphrodisiac effect because it stimulates brain pleasure centers which can influence sexual desire or libido. However, most of the research regarding capsaicin’s effects on mood has been done through animal studies, so it should be taken with a grain of salt since the results are inconclusive for humans.
- Carrots – Carrots may improve your sperm count and motility due to their high carotenoid content. Carotenoids are the oranges pigmented antioxidants in carrots that provide many of their health benefits.
Stay active to improve your wellbeing
Simply put, people who get healthy and exercise more are less likely to die from cancer.
In a study, people who were not in the top 5% of physical fitness (who exercised less) had a higher risk of death and problems than the people in the top 5%.
Recent investigations have shown that being active or fit can significantly reduce your risk of death. For example, physically active or fit people had a 50% lower chance of dying than everyone else. Also, an increase in energy expenditure from physical activity by 1000 calories per week (4200 kilojoules) was associated with a 20% lower mortality rate.
Middle-aged women who don’t exercise much are at higher risk of getting sick and dying. This is because they are at an increased risk for cancer, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and obesity. The risks are similar to people who smoke or drink too much alcohol.
Physical activity is good for you because it prevents chronic disease and death. Some people disagree on how much exercise you need to do, but they agree that some physical activity is better than none.
Most health and fitness organizations and professionals think that people should do a lot of exercise. They say that you should do at least 1000 kcal (4200 kJ) worth. And it’s great if they can do more than that.
People who work out more than the guidelines say are likely to get even more health benefits. In addition, health promotion programs should target people of all ages because the risk of chronic diseases starts when you’re a child and gets worse as you get older.
Take care of your mental health
Doctors say that your body’s hormones make it easier for prostate cancer to take root and grow when you are stressed. When you stay positive and control your mental health, following a diet, exercising, and keeping a positive attitude, will help prevent your disease.
The following are what stress can do to your body:
- When you are stressed, your body can release hormones. These hormones make it so the tumor grows, and cancer can spread.
- Stress can make you sick. It can make your immune system weaker, so you are more likely to get sick. This is one reason why it is important not to stress too much.
- Stress affects cells that find and kill illnesses like cancer.
Try the following to reduce stress:
- Relaxation is important. You can do it by meditating, or other ways like listening to music, taking a bath or doing something nice.
- Seeking counseling is good. There are many types of counseling that you can do, such as therapy and group social support.
- Exercise, get active, do any sport. Physical activity is very important. Physical activity may help your brain produce happy chemicals called endorphins. This happens when you are running, playing tennis, hiking in nature, or doing any heart-pumping activity.
Men, are you looking for a way to improve your health?
Healthful Papa is where to be for men’s health information. We offer articles and advice on everything from prostate cancer to erectile dysfunction. You’ll find all kinds of helpful tips about how to live a healthier life.
Whether it’s diet or exercise, we’ve got something that will help you get in shape! Our goal is simple – we want every man out there living their best life possible. And with our expert advice and practical tips, you can do just that!
Men’s Health Articles
You know, it’s funny. When you’re a father, you think that your family is the most important thing in the world. You work hard to provide for them and be there through thick and thin.
But then one day you wake up and realize that something else has become more important: your health. This blog post will share some of my favorite articles on men’s health so that we can take care of ourselves before it’s too late!
- 10 Annoying Prostate Enlargement Symptoms
- The Best Natural Prostate Supplements
- Natural prevention of prostate cancer
- Best Way To Prevent Prostate Cancer: What The Studies Show
- A Prostate Doctor Is Called?
- What does prostate cancer look like
- Is Prostate Cancer Common?
- 18 Vital Things Men Must Know Before Visiting The Doctor
- Should men take calcium supplements
- The Manly Guide to Men’s Health Supplements
- Prostate Problems? 5 Proven Ways To Prevent Them
Men’s Health Supplements
You’re a man. And you’re tired of feeling like crap all the time.
We know how it feels to be a dude in his 20s, 30s, 40s, and beyond. It’s hard to stay on top of your health when you have so many other things going on in life – work, family, friends, hobbies… But we’ve got something that’ll help make your life easier. Healthful Papa is here for you!
Our supplements are made with natural ingredients and designed specifically for men’s needs – from prostate support to testosterone levels and more! They can help improve your mood too because they contain no artificial flavors or colors. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
-or- Shop Now!