Turmeric and ginger supplement
The best turmeric and ginger supplement comes from many, many years of traditional herbal remedies usage.
Turmeric and ginger have been around for 4000 years, give or take. India and South Asia use Turmeric to treat many illnesses and diseases.
As herbal medicine, Turmeric and ginger have been used to relieve gas, get rid of worms, improve digestion, improve menstruation, melt gallstones, and alleviate joint pains.
In South Asia, Turmeric is used for cuts, burns, bruises, and an anti-bacterial agent. In traditional Chinese medicine, Turmeric is used to treat diseases associated with abdominal pain.
Ayurvedic medicine has documented Turmeric’s efficacy in treating respiratory conditions such as asthma and allergies.
The best turmeric and ginger supplement studies
Also, there is hard evidence that herbal Turmeric can help with liver disorders, anorexia, rheumatism, diabetic wounds, common colds, cough, and sinusitis.
21 studies of overweight participants developing cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes show that turmeric improved body mass index, lowered a significant amount of weight, and reduced waist circumference.
Ingesting turmeric alone is not ideal due to its low bioavailability. To counter this problem, we’ve added Bioperine to increase its bioavailability by 2000%.
Similar to Turmeric, Ginger has been around for many years. Ginger is also a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent. And, ginger has been used as a traditional medicine for cold, flu, nausea, and digestion, to name a few.
Ginger may help with weight loss as studies show it lowered body mass index and increased HDL (good cholesterol) in obese patients.
Turmeric and ginger benefits:
- Natural anti-inflammatory – Turmeric and ginger are so anti-inflammatory that it matches or even more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs. Eliminating inflammation can help fight heart disease, Alzheimer’s diseases, obesity, cancer, and a slew of degenerative conditions.
- Powerful anti-oxidant agent – Turmeric boosts your antioxidant activity and gets rid of free radicals that cause nasty cancers and diseases.
- Boosts your brain – Turmeric can help build new neurons, which can improve your memory and smarter. New neuron links can also help fight depression and Alzheimer’s.
- Arthritis relief – Many arthritis patients have a positive experience using Turmeric to alleviate pain in their joints. Some even got them off pain killers and other drugs.
- Anti-aging – Turmeric is effective against heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s. For this reason, Turmeric is a strong anti-aging supplement.
- Menstrual pain relief – One of the traditional use of ginger is for menstrual pain. Studies have concluded that ginger is as effective as drugs.
- Nausea/vomiting – Ginger has also been used to treat nausea and vomiting.
What is the best turmeric and ginger supplement?
I don’t want to brag about our own product, but I believe in our supplements. I wouldn’t recommend anything but the best.
I use the same supplements that you see in our product catalog. I use turmeric and ginger when I have a cold and flu.
I use the others to bolster my immune system and supplement the vitamins and nutrients I lack.
Turmeric will help with your weight loss goals, especially if you have joint pains that prevent you from being active.
Personally, I take turmeric because of my lower back and knee pain. I broke my back when I was younger by lifting incorrectly. Learn from my mistake and get to know the proper form, especially when it involves your spine.
Well, I never fully recovered from my injury. After a long drive, sitting down in the car, my back would start to get sore. Getting out of the car felt like I was 90 years old.
Playing a long game of basketball was a no-no for me. I would feel the pain the next day.
But, taking turmeric has helped me stay active and maintain my weight. Unlike many supplement companies, I have tried my own products, and I stand by them.
That’s why I am confident in offering a 60-day money-back guarantee in all of our supplements. If you don’t like it whatsoever, return it, and you’ll get your money back, no questions asked.
Shipping and handling
We use USPS to ship Turmeric with Bioperine to our customers. You will receive your item in 2 to 7 days without hiccups. If there is a hiccup, like the pandemic, it could take two weeks.
We prefer to use USPS Global Post and DHL Packet Priority for international orders. You can expect to receive your Turmeric with Bioperine at your door in 7 to 14 days with USPS Global Post. And 14 to 21 days using DHL Packet Priority.
If you live outside the U.S. and want your product faster, choose USPS Global Post for your shipping method.
If you want to know more about our products in general, you can visit our FAQ page.
Disclaimer: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements on this website. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.