While suffering some keto side effects. I often asked myself the following:
- What supplements should I take on keto?
- Will adding a little bit of carb in my diet reduce keto side effects?
- Can supplements help with keto flu?
It’s possible to lose weight and get into ketosis without strict keto.
The convenient MCT Oil & BHB Keto salts make it possible to have some carbs in your keto diet.
There’s no doubt in my mind that Ketogenic can help you lose weight.
The Ketogenic diet is the fastest and the most effective way to shed all those unwanted pounds.
I know because I tried it myself.
But, the problem with the keto diet is the carb restriction.
I’m a sweet carby kind of guy. So naturally, I crave sweets!
Yummies such as cheesecake, chocolates, milkshakes, saucy pasta, crispy french fries, and creamy cheese tarts are what I long for.
Luckily, I can hit ketosis and have my Krispy Kremes too, with these keto supplements.
Research supports this idea. 1
Even if you stick with your ketogenic diet religiously, you may need the help of supplements 2 to get into ketosis.
Ketosis is not easy to achieve, and staying in ketosis is harder than getting into it. So make it easy with some of the best keto supplements.
We have shortlisted two of the best keto supplements to make life easier.
Let’s start with MCT Oil soft gels.
Why do you need MCT oil on a keto diet?
MCT stands for “medium-chain triglycerides” Triglyceride is the scientific term for fat. Triglycerides can be:
Short Chain Triglycerides (Carbons atoms less than 6)
Medium Chain Triglycerides (C6-C12)
Long-chain Triglycerides (C13- C21)
MCTs are different than LCTs ( found in olive oil, vegetable oil) in many ways:
MCTs are rapidly metabolized in the liver, three used as a rapid energy source and, are not stored in the body like LCTs.
MCTs have fewer calories than LCTs. 4 One gram of MCT provides 8.4 calories as compared to 9.2 calories per g of LCTs. On 1 Tsp oil, you are saving almost ten calories! You can’t ignore calories input even in the keto diet!
MCT oil serves as an excellent keto supplement. It is suggested to produce satiety hormones Leptin and Peptide YY. It kicks your body into ketosis and turns you into a fat-burning inferno.
It is helpful in the production of ketones and aids in weight loss, the two things you need in the keto diet!
MCT Oil vs. MCT Oil Soft Gels
My personal choice is MCT oil soft gels. Why? Cause they are:
- More convenient to take daily
- Tasteless, odorless formula with no after taste
- No cooking hassle
- Measured daily dose; no need for measuring spoons
Various pills are available on the market but, it’s hard to find the perfect one.
An excellent MCT Oil must have a C8+C10 combination. C12 and C6 have an unpleasant smell and take time to be absorbed.
This formula is effectively proven and is completely allergen-free.
This is highly potent, made up of 100% caprylic acid C8 and capric acid C10, extracted from high-quality pure coconut oil, 100% chemical-free distillation with no cheap solvents added.
No artificial colors or flavors, all naturally packed in a soft gel brought to you with all its effectiveness and goodness.
Beta-hydroxybutyrate BHB keto supplements:
BHB gets you into ketosis. BHB is a ketone itself that is produced endogenously in the body when the body is in ketosis.
You can have BHB exogenously as BHB keto supplements to have the same results without even going full keto!
A study conducted by Professors from Oxford university proved that taking exogenous BHB, 5 lowered blood glucose, maintained electrolytes and, achieved an effective ketosis state.
We’ve put this potent keto ingredient and made sure that it’s not degraded to ensure it’s safe to take.
This BHB keto salt supplement is free of any chemicals, allergens and, chemicals with a dietary constitution of:
- Magnesium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate 32mg
- Sodium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate 10 mg
- Calcium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate 62 mg
- A go BHB propriety blend 800 mg
Take two capsules daily, and you’ll be in a fat-burning ketosis state.
You may be able to indulge yourself with a bit of carb without getting kicked out of ketosis.
BHB Keto Salt may help you get that dream body shape you’ve been longing for all season.
You may boost energy levels and reduce hunger cravings with the BHB Keto Salts.
Remarkable results may show after taking capsules for a few days.
The following are what you may benefit from the BHB Keto Salts:
- Works perfectly without a strict keto diet
- Fast Fat loss
- Manage unhealthy cravings
- Increased energy
- Enhanced body metabolism
- Increases good cholesterol HDL
- Promotes Brain and heart health
- Increased mental clarity
- Supports digestion
So, which are the best supplements for keto so you can eat carbs all day long? Well, maybe not all day long. But, you can appease your appetite a lil’.
Keto supplements such as the BHB Keto Salts and MCT Oil can help you reach and stay on ketosis without too much work.
You are just one step away from optimizing your keto diet! Make your weight loss journey easier and more effective by ordering these keto supplements!
References and Citations:
- Effects of exogenous ketone supplementation on blood ketone, glucose, triglyceride, and lipoprotein levels Nutr Metab (Lond). 2016; 13: 9.Published online 2016 Feb 4. doi: 10.1186/s12986-016-0069-yPMCID: PMC4743170 PMID: 26855664 Shannon L. Kesl, corresponding author Angela M. Poff, Nathan P. Ward, Tina N. Fiorelli, Csilla Ari, Ashley J. Van Putten, Jacob W. Sherwood, Patrick Arnold, and Dominic P. D’Agostino
- Harvey CJDC, Schofield GM, Williden M. The use of nutritional supplements to induce ketosis and reduce symptoms associated with keto-induction: a narrative review. PeerJ. 2018 Mar 16;6:e4488. doi: 10.7717/peerj.4488. PMID: 29576959; PMCID: PMC5858534
- The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 132, Issue 3, March 2002, Pages 329–332, https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/132.3.329 Published: 01 March 2002
- Stein TP, Fried RC, Torosian MH, Leskiw MJ, Schluter MD, Settle RG, Buzby GP. Comparison of glucose, LCT, and LCT plus MCT as calorie sources for parenterally nourished septic rats. Am J Physiol. 1986 Mar;250(3 Pt 1):E312-8. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.1986.250.3.E312. PMID: 3082217.
- On the Metabolism of Exogenous Ketones in Humans Front Physiol. 2017; 8: 848 Published online 2017 Oct 30. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2017.00848 PMCID: PMC5670148 PMID: 29163194 Brianna J. Stubbs,1 Pete J. Cox,1 Rhys D. Evans,1 Peter Santer,1 Jack J. Miller,1,2 Olivia K. Faull,1 Snapper Magor-Elliott,1 Satoshi Hiyama,3 Matthew Stirling,4 and Kieran Clarke1,* 1Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom